65aa5cf7c1471107d08c078e1eec8aaa.jpg

ABOUT US

Celebrating 180 years , the Church of the Holy Trinity has a motto of onward, ever onward. Since the first gatherings in 1835 and official incorporation as a church in 1838, our parishiners serve West Chester and its environs..

What cannot be written on a page or on a website, but which is engraved in the hearts and lives of its members, is far greater witness to the good works provided to our neighbors. 

 

Let us rekindle the former zeal, renew the old wisdom, and quicken our love to serve as a foundation for nobler deeds in the future.